10-11-2011 12:58 PM
I was given this monitor along with a Pavilion Elite and am having difficulty setting it up. The monitor will turn on for one or two seconds flashing what's on the computer and then goes blank. The power button is still the green-blue color. Turning off and powering up repeats the process. I've setup with another computer, used DVI and VGA cables with same results. Messing with the front menu and auto buttons while VGA cable is attached does nothing.
Thanks for any help.
10-12-2011 07:43 AM
How old is the monitor?
It seems to be a 'known' problem without a solution, else than buy a new monitor, check this one:
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)