07-12-2013 10:52 AM
I'm having issues with my HP w2007 monitor just constantly changing colors as soon as I plug in the power cord? I've tried to use use both the vga and dvi connectors to see if it comes out of that cycle to display what's on the screen, as the desktop is powered on. I have 4 buttons on the monitor itself "select/auto, menu, - and the + sign. I've tried hitting all of them, nothing happens. I've used another working power cord, vga, dvi cords all that work but the same problem. So I know it's with the monitor. Any ideas? refresh is 60 on windows 7 ultimate. Any help would be appreciated. Not sure if I just need a new monitor at this point or what?
07-15-2013 09:59 AM
I understand that you are having problems with the monitor changing colors.
It does not sound like it is any setting that you can change.
It may be that the monitor is starting to go out.
Have you tried the monitor on a different computer?
You can reset the monitor by removing the power cord and holding down the power button for 15 sec.
Let me know how everything goes.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)