07-06-2009 08:14 AM
The settings menu on my Hp2207 monitor keeps poping up on its own. the monitor is a little over a year old, it did this about six months ago then went away but now it is backand over the last two weeks keeps poping up. Puting it to factory settings does not make it go away. I have read that others have had this problem, but have not seen any solutions. Is HP aware of this problem and is there a solution? This is obvouisly a manufactures defect.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)