12-07-2013 12:22 PM
I have an HPL1750 monitor that I was given and I don't seem to be able to get a display on it. I'm plugged into the DVI port on my PC, the operating system sees it, and the power light on the monitor is green. If I turn the monitor off, and then back on again, it blinks my desktop for about two seconds, then goes black. Light is still green on the monitor but I can't get the display to stay on. I have it set to stretch my display between two monitors and I can slide my windows over to it, but can't see it. I have tried using it on another computer with both DVI and the VGA ports to no avail. I've tried hitting the menu button, the plus the minus and all assorted manner of combinations but I can't get the display to stay on. Again, light is green, OS sees it, and I can start to slide windows over to it, but I can't see them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10