10-25-2013 09:50 AM
I have a monitor HP LD4220TM Monitor connected to a workstation HP with Windows 8.1 with a Pen and Touch Support of 10 Touch Points in System Properties. I have already installed the designated driver from the HP web page but the screen still only recognizes 2 points. How can I increase the number of touch points supported by the monitor?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)