11-27-2011 05:29 PM
11-27-2011 06:40 PM
Go into the control panel>system and security>power options>change when the computer sleeps and set it to never until you've charged your device.
It doesn't matter if your monitor goes to sleep as the PC is still running. If you want to leave the monitor on you can change that in the power options on the left hand side where it says to choose when to turn off the display.
02-21-2014 09:05 AM
Tonight I was watching movie on my TV being broadcasted via HDMI from my Laptop.
It was annoying to force my laptop from dying every now and then. (Somehow I was not able to change power management settings to never sleep, don’t know why!!!)
So here is the powershell script solution :
only move mouse ( http://sharepoint.asia/can-i-stop-my-screen-from-l
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10