02-02-2009 08:39 AM
USB ports? Are you sure you did not mean HDMI? I have never heard of a means to do this. Consider the fact that monitors have these input connectors for display from a PC.
3) HDMI (appears physically similar to USB but is not). An HDMI interface transmits both audio and video to the intended device.
There are very few PCs that come prebuilt with more than one video output interface unless a higher-end video is also preinstalled. The norm is to install another video card that is capable of supplying video stream to more than one monitor.
In the case of two W2207h monitors you will need a decent video card. An ATI EAH-3650 graphics card would be suitable for what you want to do.The usb ports are for connecting usb devices.
BTW..why didn't you state which PC model you are going to use? It really helps to give that information.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)