07-31-2012 06:59 AM
I searched for Hp Touchsmart 520 PC at hp support
Later i searched other hp sites and forums but s
07-31-2012 07:31 AM
Your PC is not supported by HP for windows XP.
I also believe that you will never get the audio to work.
I think I spent a lot of time trying to find an XP driver to work for someone's Touchsmart to no avail.
I guess I can try again, but I need more info.
1. Full model number of your 520.
2. Go to the device manager and click on the multimedia audio controller needing drivers. Then click on the Details tab.
Post the top string of characters you see.
08-02-2012 12:34 AM
Hello again Mr.Paul my audio device codes are here ;
08-02-2012 05:54 AM
First you need to install this driver and reboot before trying any of the audio drivers.
Try the following drivers:
1.sp47403, XP driver Here
2.sp46918 ,XP driver Here
3. sp39671, vista driver, here
4. sp45044 here
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10