06-24-2011 12:16 AM
What are your internet Explorer setting set at? See if this helps open up Internet Explorer click on tool very bottom of list click on Internet Options. Click on securty tab set it medium high. Than click on advanced tab. Cilck restore advanced settings. Close Internet Explorer. Than reopen it and try a downloading again. If this fixes the issue stop here, If not you need to check your fire wall settings and antivirus settings if there is programs like Titanium Security 2012 has like parental controls. Or you can do a restore to earler date and time when it last worked for you. It would be good ideal to run a computer tune up at least ounce a month after this fix. You do that in HP Assistant. Click HP Assistant click maintenance click tune up check boxes on things you want deleted such as temporary files software resent open list and so on. Check mark on run Microsoft Defragmenter this will help keep computer running smoothly and fixes corrupted files as well.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10