01-14-2014 08:44 AM
We bought 7 of these for my users so they could have a 3 monitor display; the users have 8470p laptops on docking stations. Each of them worked fine when I plugged in the monitors with the adapter and installed the software, but after a few days two of the users are unable to display on the third monitor at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the adapter software, verified the monitors themselves work by plugging them directly into the VGA port on the docking station, and even reloaded Windows 7 on one of the machines. The adapter software does not show up in the system tray for either user, but the display adapter shows in Device Manager as working properly.
Anyone else experience this, or have ideas to get them working?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)