10-22-2009 02:29 PM
To be more accurate, my LP3065c display seems to be entering idle mode (amber light on) display OFF then awake mode (green light on) display ON repeatedly. The cycle rate is about 1 sec on, 2 seconds off and repeats forever. This occurs during normal system operation, during Safe Mode, during boot cycle, and even when I'm in the BIOS. The LP3065c monitor is connected to an HP Media Center PC m8187c (Vista SP2, 32-bit), Nvidia GeForce 8500GT adapter. I have updated the Nvideo driver to 191.07_desktop_win7_winvista_32bit_english_whql. I've reinstalled the HP LP3065c drivers sp39309. I've attached DMI cable to each of the 3-DMI inputs to the display with the same results. I've attached a 24" Dell display to the DMI connector and works fine without flashing. I have no other computer that has a DMI output with proper resolution to test the LP3065c monitor. I have run a Full Norton Virus Scan on the machine without any virus' detected. Screen Saver is set to None, Power Options has Turn Off Display set to Never. Can someone please help !
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10