09-26-2013 08:49 AM
When using a lower resolution than the maximum, there are black areas on top and bottom of the screen as the image doesn't fully fit the screen. I've tried auto adjustment to no avail. Any ideas? Haven't had this problem until this year as we order HP monitors annually for our school.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)