04-29-2010 07:26 PM
How do I determine whether an HP monitor is compatible with the new Mac mini -before I buy the Mac? I have a 2 yr old HP vs17 monitor with VGA connectivity; 1280 x 1024; and if they are compatible, what do I need to do to optimize the display? The new Mac mini has the Leopard OS operating system.
This is to upgrade my 84 yr old mother's computer. The system must be simple and stable as I live far away from her and cant fix it for her once I have set it up. Thank you.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)