12-03-2012 05:59 PM
Can you please tell us your computers full information. HP Touchsmart 600-???? ?? Windows ? 32 bit or 64 bit and what software is displaying this message from. I have a HP Touchsmart 600-1050 Windows 7 64 bit and I have never seen this message appear on my computer period. If it is from HP Support Assisant just let it finish it will display any messages when the scan completes. On my computer it is called PC Tune Up. Your country maybe different won't know that till I look up your computers specs. Thank you frrw.
12-03-2012 06:28 PM
Thanks so for your reply. I have an HP 600-1050 touch smart with a 23 inch monitor. I finally contacted HP support and they patiently went over everything. It turned out the problem was outside my monitor. Like something on the glass or a bit of dirt by the bezel. I cleaned the screen again and all is well. Amazing!
12-20-2012 08:38 AM
You should contact HP directly in order to see what the repair cost would be for a broken touch screen. http://goo.gl/qHlWX
Local areas may fix it as well, but you would have to contact any local shops in your area.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10