04-21-2011 09:03 AM
Today i turned on my touchsmart IQ820sc just to find out that the mouse is not working. I have tried taking batteries out, installing software again, tried pressing connect and search the computer for errors but found nothing. The red light is flashing under the mouse, so i have no idear where the fault is. Anyone know how to fix this?
04-22-2011 01:06 PM
try doing a hard reset. unplug everything from the computer (external hd, cd's/dvd's, speakers, cables, power cords) > press the power button for a few secs > plug the wireless reciever back in and everything else > turn it on and cross your fingers. Hope it works. You can also try uninstalling all of the usb root hubsand restarting the pc. I've seen this work.
I work for hp but i'm only sharing my opinion and not speaking on behalf of "The Company".
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)