09-11-2013 05:38 PM
My envy 23 mouse is wireless but when I use it the left button requires multi click to work most of the time where a single click when you touvh something is all that is normally needed. It is as if there is no communication between the mouse and the computer however the light on the dongle is operating showing it is talking to the computer when I click. Any ideas for solving this please?
09-15-2013 11:32 PM
Try to re sync your wireless mouse to the pc.
How to sync you mouse -- remove the wireless reciever from the usb slot. >> plugg it back and hold the connect button for 10- 15 secs..
If this does not help then try the usb reciever on a different usb slot and resync your mouse..
Also try with a fresh set of batteries for your mouse..
If this does not help then you need a new mouse.. this can a physical problem with the mouse..
09-15-2013 11:34 PM
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10