04-23-2011 08:03 AM
is there any magnet or electronic equipment arround the monitor???
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//
||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
04-24-2011 04:51 AM - edited 04-24-2011 04:59 AM
Got the same problem I think (was it wavy lines and brackdown of windows as well screen going off and on ?) it happened after installing the latest Nvidia video drivers , fixed the problem by re-installing the old drivers ,but the problem came back the next day.
went back to a restore point 3 days before problem started fixed the problem for a day and a half them when playing dragon age 2 problem came back and blue screen of deathed me .....
Or is this an other problem all together and I should post else were
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)