03-27-2012 12:44 PM
I had been having trouble for a couple of weeks on a couple of occasions with the monitor going into sleep mode, but I was
able to get it to come back and stay on. Now I am unable to see anything on the screen when I boot up the system, The screen gives the message that it is going into sleep mode and shuts off before I can see anything else.
Has anyone had a problem like this, or have any ideas on how to gain access to my computer.
It is a HP Pavilion 8307c running Windows Vista.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
03-28-2012 01:43 AM
Does it detect any signal?
Test another port(at both sides)/cable/monitor.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)