10-24-2013 05:39 PM
PS. It's a new computer straight out the box only have had it a month!
10-28-2013 08:13 AM - edited 10-28-2013 08:15 AM
Hi, sorry to hear that you are having issue with your monitor. Here is a link that will give you the user guide. http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02594902.pdf If this does not resolve the issue then it could be a setting in the computer. Here is a link to Manage Power Options. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
If you are still having issue's, please write back and I will do more research on this issue for you.
Thanks in advance
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10