07-17-2013 04:48 PM
I just purchased an HP Envy Phoenix 800-050se Desktop and ( 2 ) HP Pavilion 23xi IPS LED Backlit Monitors. What is the best way to connect both monitors to my computer and maintain resolution? Could you recommend specific hardware to purchase? Thanks.
08-02-2013 08:55 AM - last edited on 04-21-2016 09:43 AM by OscarFuentes
So it depends on your graphics ports what and how you can connect to this pc. You don't need specific hardware beside cables.
Check wikipedia for DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort and compare what your card offers:
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10