08-25-2011 07:44 AM
I have a HP 2310e monitor connected to my HP laptop with a hdmi cable . I an unable to gt any sound when it is connected . The sound works fine on the laptop when not connected to monitor . I used to have the monitor connected to a dell laptop and had no problem with the sound but someone else set that up for me and I dont know how they did it . Can u help with this issue ?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)