10-23-2011 04:06 AM
Hi guys HP Touchsmart 300-1125uk win 7 64 bit
2 Questions for you !
The first is, i have norton internet security 2012 installed, so why does it not cover touchsmart, version 4 no norton shows on the screen.
2nd Question internet explorer 64 bit you cannot get any toolbars, well saying that i know of only 1 google.
The problem being when you install google toolbar 64 bit, it takes over everything else, when you go back to IE 32 BIT.
Its taken over that too and resets your homepage to google on 32 bit.
1 More thing youtube for touchsmart, we don't have it.
Any help would be most welcome
10-23-2011 07:35 AM
You are correct about IE 64-bit having limitations, there is no solution, that's why Win7 also has a 32-bit Internet Explorer with it for compatibility. Personally? it's a lot safer to run IE-64 and not have any toolbars which IMNSHO are 99% crap.
If Norton shows in the system tray of WIndows it's installed, it doesn't need to do anything special to also protect the Touchsmart applications, it's not another OS, just an application.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10