04-11-2011 09:27 AM
Did all the above three times. Read things such as taking apart and cutting wires etc.
If the menu window goes away when the button is held in, shove a wedge of wood in the space between the button and casing til it causes the button to stick "in".
Doesn't "fix" anything but it works. At least for me it did.
Cost piece of wood or toothpick $00.0000001.
04-11-2011 11:10 AM
Some monitors have issues with sticking buttons and monitors are considered disposable (generally not repairable within a resonable cost).
OSD Lockout is displayed.
The monitor's OSD Lockout function is enabled.
Press and hold the Menu button for 10 seconds to disable the OSD Lockout function.
Power Button Lockout is displayed.
The monitor's Power Button Lockout function is enabled.
Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds to unlock the Power button function.
07-07-2012 12:24 PM
I am still running windows XP and not very good at this, I have 2 boxes in the middle of my screen i with osd main menu and the other says brightness then contrast. Please can anyone in layman's terms please let me know how to clear this.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)