01-19-2009 10:47 AM
I have an old hp pavilion 533w desktop and the video card isn't the best for running some of my programs. Is it possible for me to replace my video card or just add a new one? I bought the computer used and they didn't have all the books when they sold it to me. I want to replace the vid. card but I don't know if I can or if there is even an extra slot. Can someone please help me?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)