09-12-2010 04:00 PM
I have a fairly new HP computer with the HP 2009m Flat Panel monitor. Recently when the monitor goes into "sleep" mode and you try to get the monitor to turn back it, it only goes to a white blank screen. To get the screen to come back up you have to turn it off and wait for several minutes. This monitor is only 8 months old and is the first flat panel monitor I have had. Any ideas on what could be causing this or how I can resolve it? Thank you very much.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)