01-06-2011 09:04 PM
This should be so easy, but I can't find any instruction to accomplish this. There's a menu button on the bottom
front of the monitor, but the menu that comes up isn't accessible to my mouse. Is there another avenue?
Help! Someone! anyone!
01-07-2011 04:41 AM - last edited on 02-21-2017 10:06 AM by OscarFuentes
To reduce the monitor display brightness you need to use the monitor On Screen Menu button and the + and - buttons on the monitor.
Have a look at the Monitor technical article and follow the steps given below "Using onscreen display (OSD)".
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)