09-02-2009 05:45 AM
09-02-2009 06:23 PM
Did you disconnect the little blue USB receiver under the body?
You should aslo be able to go into Control Panel -> Uninstall Programs and uninstall HP Keyboard. You can get your keyboard software back by Start -> PC Help & Tools, Recovery Manager.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)