02-15-2012 03:04 PM
All of a sudden today, my w1907 switched resolution from 1440x900 to 1280x752 and it no longer gives me the option to go back to 1440x900. Can anyone help me here? Thanks
02-17-2012 03:16 AM
have you tried to change resolution at pc side?
You can always try to reset monitor to factory configuration.
Unplug monitor from power and hold the power button for 60 sec.
Then plug the monitor back in and power it up.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10