06-23-2011 10:30 PM
Hello, I am connection my PC to two monitor HP max resoluion 1600x900 through DVI and to my Samsung LED TV 1920x1080 through HDMI I changed the screen settings to make HP main display and the samsung TV extended, is there any way to play games on the extended screen (samsung LED TV)? The only way it works with me when I choose the Samsung as a main display, but I don't like to make the Samsung the main display. Any ideas?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)