12-19-2011 10:03 AM
I just checked a few keyboards that come with the TouchSmarts and they do have the print screen buttons, so then I looked at the touchscreen keyboard, and by golly, sure enough, there wasn't one. So I played around for a couple minutes and found it!
In the upper left corner of the the touch keyboard on my 520, there is Tools with a drop down menu next to it.
Touch the drop down arrow.
The first item in the drop down list is Show expaned keyboard.
Touch Show expaned keyboard.
Oneon the 520 expanded keyboard, there are two columns of buttons on the right.
That was a great question. Thanks. I hope your model is similar to the TouchSmart 520.
I work on behalf of HP.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10