04-21-2010 04:55 PM
Ok, I've made a slideshow I like in the Photo section of the TouchSmart "Home" screen but I can't do anything with it. How do I email it to friends and family? There are no FUNCTIONS! Can I upload it to any video/photo sites like Photobucket, YouTube, TwitPic, TweetPhoto, yFrog....what good is making slideshows if you can't do anything with them beyond play them on your own screen!
08-15-2010 12:27 PM
To add to your valid comment, what good is a slideshow that may be incompatible with Windows Media Player (WMP). I created a slideshow with sound, and when I opened it, the sound would not play in WMP. Also, I haven't figured a way to import it into PowerPoint 2007.
Microsoft tries to do a reasonable job defining the standards, that other big companies such as HP, thumb their noses at.
Instead of using 'yet another application' to create a slideshow, you would probably be better off creating one from scratch using a standard application such as PowerPoint (or the Open Office equivalent).
In theory, once you create your slideshow, you have a file that you should be able to share or post. I found mine in HP(C>Users>TouchScreen>My Pictures>Playlists.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10