Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Desktop HP Pavilion p6725it
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Buonasera a tutti

Qualcuno di voi ha sostituito realmente la scheda grafica (AMD RADEON HD6570 2gB RAM) mantenendo l'alimentatore di 300w?

Ho letto tutti i post ma non ho capito se qualcuno lo ha già fatto.

Vorrei sapere se uno di questi modelli è compatibile
1- Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (DDR3, 64-bit) 4 gb
2- Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (DDR3, 128-bit) 4 gb
3- Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (GDDR5, 64-bit) 4 gb
Nel caso in cui fossero tutti compatibili quale mi consigliate?
Nel caso in cui non fossero compatibili, con quale scheda di pari caratteristiche potrei realmente sostituirla senza cambiare alimentatore?

Computer desktop HP Pavilion p6725it - Codice prodotto LL434EA

Grazie

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I'll try to translate into English

Thank you

HP Recommended

Replacement graphics card HP Pavilion p6725it - LL434EA

Product Name: Desktop HP Pavilion p6725it
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good evening everyone

Have any of you really replaced the graphics card (AMD Radeon HD6570 2GB RAM) while maintaining the power supply 300w?
I read all the posts but I have not figured out if someone has already done it.
I want to know if any of these models is compatible
1- Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (DDR3, 64-bit) 4 gb
2- Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (DDR3, 128-bit) 4 gb
3- Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (GDDR5, 64-bit) 4 gb
If they were all compatible which do you recommend?
If they were not compatible with that of the same features I could really replace card without changing the power supply?
HP Pavilion Desktop p6725it - Product Code LL434EA
Thank you
sorry for translation

HP Recommended

Hi @JohM,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand you are looking to install a new graphics card and you would like to know which one is compatible with your PC. Don't worry I'll try my best to help you with this,

I did check the specifications of your AMD graphics card with the NVidia GT 730 and all are compatible with your PC and does not require any additional power supply. You could go ahead and install one at your own discretion. 

For more details, please go to the webpage:

AMD Radeon™ HD 6570 Graphics - Click here

NVIDIA - Click here

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, thanks for the answer.
Before purchasing I would like to know:
So the HP BIOS recognizes 100% of these graphics cards without any problems?
Which of these graphics cards do you recommend?
Which is more powerful?
Thank you
  regards

HP Recommended

Hi @JohM,

Thank you for replying,

As I understand you would like to know which one is good and more powerful. I did check and found that you can either go with the 1st or the 2nd one, as they have their own advantage and disadvantages. HP does not recommend, you can do it at your own discretion. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the answer.

If HP does not recommend, a doubt remains that the graphics card is not recognized by the BIOS?
There is a risk that the graphics card does not work?

I do not know if it is better to choose more cuda and base clock or more Interface Memory and Bandwidth.
Could you help me choose the right one?

1) GT 730 DDR3 128-BIT - CUDA Cores Core: 96 - Base Clock Mhz 700 - Memory Interface Width 128 bit - Memory Bandwidth GB/sec 28,8
2) GT 730 DDR3 64-BIT - CUDA Cores Core: 384 - Base Clock Mhz 902 - Memory Interface Width 64 bit - Memory Bandwidth GB/sec 14,4

sorry if I continue to ask again

Thank you
regards

HP Recommended

Hi @JohM,

Thank you for replying,

As I understand you still want to know which graphics card is better. It all depends on what program you are going to use, Is it for high-end gaming, 3D programming, web designing. 

The best thing, I would suggest here is you can either go to NVIDIA website and check for the reviews or you could contact them for further assistance.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi
Main use will be: high-end gaming
You recommend the (GT 730 DDR3 64-BIT .....) or (GT 730 DDR3 128-BIT ....)?
One more question: you wrote in the previous post "HP does not recommend ...", can you explain more? There is a risk that the BIOS does not recognize the new graphics card?
Before I purchase the card I want to be 100% sure about the compatibility.
thank you so much

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.