06-23-2010 03:18 PM
Does anyone know of a temperature monitor that would work with Windows 7?
I have a brand new HP Pavillion Elite HPE-170t with a
MSI MS-7613 HP: Iona-GL8E mobo and an
i7-860 2.8 GHz Intel CPU
Anyone out there with any information?
06-23-2010 05:21 PM
Try coretemp. It's a freebie. It comes in both 32 and 64 bit. I have used coretemp64.
HP DV9700, t9300, Nvidia 8600, 4GB, Crucial C300 128GB SSD
HP ENVY 17t Touch,i7-6500u,6GB, 256 GB SSD (on loan)
HP Photosmart 6520, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Touchpad, HP Chromebook 11
Custom i7-4790k, Z97, 16GB 2400 MHz DDR3, Intel 750 PCI-E SSD, (2)Samsung EVO 840 SSD, Corsair HX650, GTX 980TI, Corsair H75 water cooler
Windows 10 Pro in UEFI mode - production system
Windows 7 and 8 in UEFI mode - test systems
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)