11-27-2011 07:58 PM
The image on my new HP S2031 monitor is constantly changing from a clear, white image to that of a greenish-yellow. I've checked the connections between the monitor and my laptop (HP Pavilion g7, Windows 7- 32 bit), and both are securely plugged in. I've tried to reset to factory settings to no avail. I noticed the issue the day after buying the monitor from Best Buy a couple of days ago. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
12-01-2011 08:15 AM
It sounds like a broken colour wire in the monitor cable.
Does it failure disappear when moving/twisting the cable?
12-04-2011 07:42 AM
The cable is new (it came with the monitor two weeks ago), and unfortunately moving the cable around does not seem to eliminate the discoloration. The problem seems to occur when the monitor has been on for more than half an hour.
12-05-2011 06:50 AM - edited 12-05-2011 06:50 AM
Do you think that you might have the same problem as me?
My new Zr24w is too green and yellow before logging in to Windows which I can tell by looking at my black account picture.
When logging in this sometimes corrects itself but sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it reverts after a while.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)