07-31-2012 12:20 PM
TouchSmart 520-1020, Builtin Web cam does not work and cannot find driver for the web cam. Running 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium
07-31-2012 12:46 PM
07-31-2012 01:22 PM
Please find the link given below might help you to resolve your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
08-01-2012 07:04 PM
Check the link below and use the Microsoft Fix it:
When you will do this check again is in the device manager listed the webcam now or any device with the yellow exclemation mark.
08-02-2012 03:44 AM - edited 08-02-2012 03:44 AM
It looks that you have a hardware problem. If this desktop is still under warranty please contact with HP.
How to do it? Check the link below and choose your country:
Contact HP Worldwide
If the warranty is not valid anymore then you may be interested in buying the external webcam.
Here you will find really good offers. Logitech products are this which I really recommend.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)