07-24-2011 02:36 PM
How do I use the built-in Webcam and microphone on my TouchSmart 610-1050f PC without opening software such as FB, Skype or messengers? I would like to record video and take pictures.
07-28-2011 01:14 AM
Thats funny .How do you get the webcam to work with messenger? My computer has version 3 Touchsmart software. You can excess webcam in HP Touchsmart window It is icon located at the bottom row you have to drag the icon to center and tap it. I just typed in search box and that does not open web-cam only cam vedios file. Version 4 is similar .
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)