12-03-2010 10:53 PM
this has happen twice now since i got the computer..Its still running it just seem to be the screen goes black and I can't seem to get it to shut down or anything.....only way I can get the screen to come back on is to unplug it....My power setting is off so that the screen never goes in sleep mode or anything else....does anyone know why this happens???
12-08-2010 09:21 PM
run system test from hardware dignost test when you are login ....if u have any error call hp or look for issue on google..if no issue found..then go to power options..advance options..put hard drive on never sleep and hybernet sleep as never..restart pc....go to www.hp.com/support and chk if u have any graphic driver and storage updates..
what ever i post that would be my persnol opinion not HP's.
12-10-2010 07:37 AM
If this were it, it'd be the display.
I would contact HP at 1-866-408-5408 and ask them what you would do, if the computer were IN WARRANTY.
It sort of sounds like either its a hard drive problem or a display problem. Loose cable?
1 HP TouchPad 32 GB with Android
2 HP Touchsmarts (310-1000z and IQ527)
2 HP Printers (J6480 and J5750)
1 Laptop (HP DV6253CL)
Have at least some experience in each of those devices, and i'll do my best to help you.
Kudos if I helped!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)