07-09-2009 02:42 AM
07-10-2009 12:38 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 10:01 AM by OscarFuentes
This is going to sound dumb, but I have to say it... diod you restart the computer? Webcams, in general, at least the ones I have used, have a tendancy to get locked up and seem to bounce back after you restart the PC and start a new sesion.
This may help...
This may help with Yahoo...
You may have already read these... just wanted to make sure the bases were covered before getting into more detailed troubleshooting.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
11-21-2009 10:11 PM
11-23-2009 10:29 AM
Do you have Windows Live Messenger installed on the system?
If so, try going into the Windows Live Messenger, Tools, Options, Sign In, and uncheck [ ] Automatically run Windows Live when I log on to Windows Post to the forum if it works after you reboot the system.
04-20-2011 01:53 PM
my touchsmart IQ500 series PC came a built in web cam. it came with a vista operating system. i upgraded to windows 7 and the webcam stopped working. windows 7 does not recognize it. WHAT CAN I DO?
04-21-2011 08:43 PM
U may upset but hp webcam doesnot support yahoo messanger...it supports msn and skype....but not just yahoo....
what ever i post that would be my persnol opinion not HP's.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)