02-10-2012 04:46 PM
I just assumed it has bluetooth but it appears not. I really would like to use my apple keyboard with it but don't think I can if this computer has no bluetooth. any help appreciated. Thanks
02-10-2012 05:20 PM
According to the system specs it does, if you have the HP TouchSmart 520-1040xt .
If by chance it doesn't, just purchase an external USB Bluetooth radio.
02-10-2012 11:18 PM
Hi Paul, thanks for that. It was a great help, if only to tell me that indeed I do not have bluetooth. The way the mouse and keyboard work wirelessly is cool, anyway. I just hoped to be able to use my apple keyboard.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10