04-28-2010 08:01 PM
I just ordered an Touchsmart 600 quad series PC. I want to buy a wall mount and need to know the weight of the monitor. I've seen published weights of 11, 12, and 15kg.
I'm interested in an Ergotron MX Wall Mount LCD Arm which has a max weight of 13.5 kg (30lbs), so this might work is PC is the the 12 kg range.
I suspect the 15kg is the shipping weight (box and all).
04-29-2010 06:52 AM
05-02-2010 08:30 AM
In the HP instuctions for wall mounting the HP 600 it specifies supports weighing up to 22.7KG.
I bought a mount from AVF which was just in spec whilst not being too oversize.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)