02-03-2014 10:19 PM
I have a brand new Touchsmart Envy and the keyboard is giving problems. The p doesn't work half the time and I have to use the on screen keyboard. The 0 doesn't work and I have to use the number keyboard. The computer came with Windows 8.1. It seems that the keyboard works with some programs and not others but the fault is intermittent.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)