08-04-2009 01:42 PM
Printing my PC screen isn't something I have ever tried before but I tried it when I was unable to copy and paste a web page. I simply cannot get it to work at all!
All I want to do is print what is on the screen. I have used Alt + PrtScr and then tried to past in to Paint but with no success whatsoever! H.E.L.P>!!!!
11-12-2009 04:17 AM
Thank you so much for your reply - it is most appreciated. Alas I tried your suggestion but it didn't work! However, after playing around I eventually found the solution, which I would never have done without your assistance!
Just like you suggested, press 'prt sc' then press 'ctrl' and p. I rather suspect you really meant P instead of V and apologise for being thick and not realising that immediately. Thank you once again!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)