06-26-2011 02:49 PM
I have tried firefox, Google Chrome, Bing, and nothing will let me view you tuybe videos. Any suggestions?
06-26-2011 02:55 PM
Download the latest installer for Flash Player and save it to your Desktop. Next, close all browsers, open windows Control Panel, open Programs and Features and uninstall Flash Player if it is showing here. When done, restart the PC. Now double click the installer on your Desktop to reinstall Flash Player.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10