07-13-2014 04:50 PM - edited 07-13-2014 04:54 PM
i was just wondering if there were any specific monitors for these old monitors, the Compaq QVision 172, and the
video card is a EVGA Geforce 760 4gb, with a dvi-i to vga converter (the one that came with the video card)
OS is win7 64 bit OEM
EDIT found TFT 500 drivers, but looking up the qvision 172 in the database seems to send me on a wild goose chase
07-15-2014 02:39 PM
I understand you are looking for Windows 7 drivers for the Compaq QVision 172 Monitor. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be any drivers available for your monitor available through HP.
I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a wonderful day!
Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!
Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.
I work on behalf of HP
Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!
"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)