08-23-2012 09:04 AM
HP Pavilion p6653w
When I turn on my computer it beeps short really fast beeps. Others wise everything is fine. I had the memory reset but that didn't help. Any suggestions?
08-23-2012 01:41 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 10:44 PM by OscarFuentes
Review these HP BIOS beep codes and tell us what your are experiencing.
Try this procedure:
Unplug the PC and open it up. Clean out all the dust. Carefully remove and replace all the cables going to the motherboard one at a time. Do the same for the memory dimms and the video and sound cards if you have any. You might want to buy a can of compressed air to blow the dust out of the CPU heat sink. Plug your PC back in and give it a go.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)