09-24-2011 10:27 PM
I use a USB display adapter to provide a choice of two extra monitors for my Touchsmart 300. I run a 17" monitor on a VGA cable from the USB display adapter and when I want to watch movies I change to an HDMI cable connected to my 42" Plasma and run that as a second display in the loungeroom. With the HP wireless remote, I can control the video and with the wireless mouse and keyboard I can surf the net on the BIG SCREEN! Cool!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)