07-20-2013 07:15 AM
Im trying to hook up 3 monitors to my new desk top. i just ordered a hdmi to vga cable for the second monitor. The display port on the rear confuses me though. Where can I find this cable? cant seem to find it anywhere. Also will this allow me to have 3 separate desktops screens to work on?
Solved! View Solution.
07-20-2013 07:24 AM - edited 07-20-2013 07:26 AM
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)