12-11-2011 12:04 PM
I am trying to hook up a computer monitor with my hp slate computer using DVI-d cable into the slate hdmi port. I can't seem to get a picture on the computer screen. it says check video cable. All cables successfully connected. Slate recognizes the monitor is attached but yet no picture on monitor and it quickly goes to sleep mode.
12-12-2011 04:03 AM - edited 12-12-2011 04:03 AM
there seems to be some issues with this monitor model S2031 like this post:
Maybe you can test another model and return this one.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)