09-08-2009 03:11 PM
09-11-2009 04:43 PM
Usually you can plug in a vga and dvi or vga and hdmi and both should display video just fine but you need to switch video modes on your monitor.
So on your lcd there should be a buttons that says Mode or Input and u view your pc or play on your ps3.
I do the same with my lcd.
It's hooked up to the pc via dvi and to the 360 via vga. I just switch video modes.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)