06-20-2012 11:07 AM
HI! my hp officejet pro 8600 all in one printer's touch screen is al of a sudden to light and I can hardly read it. Is there a way to adjust the touch screen?? help!
06-30-2012 05:45 PM
Welcome to HP's forum. Your question belongs in printers section of forum. This section is for HP Touchsmart computers. If you ask your question there you will get better results. I do not own this printer I have HP Photosmart Premium with fax C 410 A. Now for me to excess help open up HP Solution Center that is installed when I installed my printer. There click on help icon your HP Solution Center will display all the self help troubleshoot and adjustments that the ? (help icon or botton) does not address on the printer it self. There might be away to adjust lighting listed. I do not have the touch pad screen on my printer just buttons. The HP Solution Center has all the tools and troubleshooting guides in it for the printer and points of contact for HP Support. Yours should have it to. Thank you frrw.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10